The Quran is the holy book of Islam, and it contains guidance, teachings, and stories that Muslims believe were revealed by Allah (God) to the Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) through the angel Gabriel. The Quran covers a wide range of topics, including beliefs, ethics, history, and spirituality. Some of the main teachings of the Quran include:
- The oneness of God (Tawheed): The Quran emphasizes the belief in one God and rejects the notion of associating partners with God (shirk).
- The importance of righteousness: The Quran teaches that righteousness and good deeds are the key to earning Allah’s mercy and forgiveness.
- The value of human life: The Quran emphasizes the sanctity of human life and forbids killing or harming innocent people.
- The concept of accountability: The Quran teaches that every individual is responsible for their own actions and will be held accountable for them on the Day of Judgment.
- The importance of justice: The Quran emphasizes the importance of justice and fairness in all aspects of life.
These are just a few examples of the teachings found in the Quran. Muslims believe that the Quran is a source of guidance and wisdom, and they strive to live their lives according to its teachings.
CEO: Qari Muhammad TouqeerSubscribe Our YouTube Channel :YouTube.com/@hmtouqeer